Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Haze

Its that time again. The attack of the haze is back! :)


It gets really REALLY hazy if you travel on KESAS highway in between Klang and Kota Kemuning. Seriously, you can even smell the haze sitting inside the car. However, I noticed that the haze condition has not been extremely bad compared to years ago. I remembered in 1997/1998, the haze hit Malaysia and you can hardly see the sun during day time!

During that year, many schools were shut down momentarily until the situation got better, but I don't think that such case has happened yet this year or during recent years. Maybe the Indonesian government has done something to ease the situation. But it was really fun when classes got canceled back then. :)

Recently, life has gotten hectic! There are so much to do out of a sudden.. I am starting to miss the days when I could just do whatever I like whenever I want. Haha! Work has definitely taken up a lot of my time. I miss the time when I could just sit in front of the computer and watch movie after movie on PPstream. xD

Sometimes work gets so overwhelming that there is no time to stop and breathe! Just like being in the middle of the haze. Hah! The suffocation. Ugh.

But I'm still pretty much happy with my job, just that I would prefer a little more time to rest. LOL! Fussy fussy... :X

Time to hit the sacks. Goodnite all~



No comments: