Friday, August 21, 2009

Hiatus

Another month passed by as quietly as the last one. I've been pretty tied down with things at work at the moment. Its actually getting a little stressful for me with the ever-rising responsibilities and politics happening at my workplace.
I'm about to embark on the journey to complete my effing thesis once again. Lol. Fingers crossed that I'll find the energy to complete it this time. Lol!
And Phoebe, don't ffk me ya! >.<

H1N1 flu has also gotten worse, and I don't really see that this epidemic is coming to an end anytime near, so take care everyone! >.<

Oh ya, Big Apple opened at Klang Parade today! It will take a lot to restraint myself from indulging in those yummy doughnuts... Ugh... The last thing I need now is MORE temptations!!!!!!! :P

Anyways, I am trying really hard to keep this blog alive. Hah. I'm not a very expressive person, please forgive me..

My goal is to have one post up at least once a week, and I would appreciate your support! Suggestions are most appreciated! :)






Sand in the hourglass usually signifies time.

It is scary sometimes how fast time flies.

*PS: I do not own this picture. Credit to the owner. :)

No comments: