Sunday, October 5, 2008

Kitchen Episode 101

This morning I was feeling pretty hungry after not having much to eat the day before. Usually I'll just pop by McD to grab something to eat. But due to the tight budget and my weekend, I decided on braving the kitchen to make myself breakfast.

Now, people who know me KNOW that I boast about only knowing how to cook water... =.="
Well, you can't go wrong with that one now can you? :P
Pretty much, I'm a no-go when it comes to the kitchen (beware, my future housemates when we go to England next year! XD )

So, I was looking at the fridge high and low for some stuffs that I won't go wrong cooking... Hmmm.. Let's see what we have here... Eggs! :) Eggs are good, eggs are easy to cook. :)
Wow, that rhymes too! XD
Hmmmm.. What else.... More eggs! Yay! :D (=.=)"
Okay, couldn't find anything else, so I grabbed 6 lovely little eggs out of the fridge..

Wait! I think there's something in the cabinet that I could work my magic on too! Hmmm.. There it is! Campbell's Chicken Soup~ Mmmmm.. XD

Now, turn on the fire, in goes the chicken soup. Stir stir, wait wait, then sitr again. :)
While waiting, break 4 eggs into a bowl and stir away..
Heat up the frying pan, stir, put some oil (very little oil... ), stir, oil seems to be getting hot enough, bombs away! Eggs into the frying pan!
I wanted to have some scrambled eggs for breakfast today, so I simply scrambled away! Woohoo! This is more fun than I've anticipated! :D

Whoops, chicken soup's screaming for attention! Stir stir, still watery.. I'll wait a while. Attention back onto me eggs. They look so lovely~ :)

Once the soup's ready, pour them into a bowl and throw the pots into the kitchen sink. Ooooh, remember the 2 eggs I left out sitting quietly on the table. Grab them, add some water into the pot, place them into the pot nicely, turn on the fire once again and place the onto the stove. Me ish having some half-boiled eggs!! :D

TADA~
After a little bit of this and that, my breakfast's done! :D


Yes, I eat in my room.. Sue me! XD



Campbell's Chicken Soup~
Salty delicious!


This was how me scrambled eggs looked like.. A little bit of salt and pepper for taste.. :)



Oooh! Vico for a nice cold drink to go with the food! Sorry Jeff, didn't give you one, again! XD



There you are folks! Me braving the kitchen this lovely morning! It wasn't that scary, but boy, I'm not really looking forward into going back in a while... =.="
Yeah, I'm lazy.. Lol! XD
And sorry mum for the mess I've caused! Wakakakakaka~

-END-

1 comment:

Irace said...

thanks god u're stil alive from kitchen!!!!!!! hahahahaha.......